Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Paw-some Treats, no bones about it!

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1 cup unsalted natural peanut butter
  • 1 cup skim milk
  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets. Stir together the flour and baking powder; set aside.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter and milk. Stir in the flour mixture until well blended. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut into shapes using cookie cutters. Place 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
  3. Bake for 15-20 minutes (check after 15 minutes) in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.

13 comments:

Thor said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing. That looks delicious!
xoxo,
Thor

Lorenza said...

Yummy!
Thanks for sharinig it! I will tell my grandma about it!
Enjoy yours!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

They look furry yummy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

oh well done! mine would NEVER turn out that good they just wouldn't lol

Sierra Rose said...

Yummmers!! I can taste them now! Hey mom, stop trying to eat the computer screen, those aren't for you!!!

Hugs, and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Martine said...

those look delicious!!!

xo sugar

ps: thanks for stopping by our page!! you two are so cute!!

The OP Pack said...

Sounds easy and tasty, thanks for sharing. Now to get Mom to make them.

woo, the OP Pack

Andrea said...

I love making biscuits for Sophie..thanks for sharing the recipe...they look great!!! :)

Brownie said...

They look delicious! Maybe I can convince my Momster to make some for me too! :)

Dog By Nature said...

I'll have to give these a try when summers over...to hot to bake right now, LOL!

Couture de Papier said...

Thank you for the recipe..I hope I don't eat one! Can I use almond butter?
LOL Denise Hull,Massachusetts

LUCKY LUKE said...

One word:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

wif love from the Luke

Sue said...

Those look good and Mom is always looking for new treats for us.