Sunday, September 26, 2010

LIVESTRONG EVENT - October 2nd - You snooze, you lose

Freyja wants everyone to remember that October 2nd is LIVESTRONG DAY across the world and the blogosphere. You can register your bloggy to attend and do a special post that day to honor a loved one that left for heaven because of that horrible Cancer disease or you can show your support of all who are 'fighting the good fight' right now to defeat the C-deamon. However you chose to PAWticipate - please DO. It will take each and every one of us to stand side by side to conquer Cancer in our lifetime.

Grab our sidebar badge, add it to your bloggy and display it proudly because now you are a warrior in the great army doing battle against the BIG C.
National Canine Cancer Foundation

15 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Oskar said...

I'm so very glad you told us about this. My human grandma just beat breast cancer last year after a mastectomy. We will totally do a post to honor her & another post on Pet Blogs United.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Taffy said...

Well, Oskar just answered my question. I wasn't sure if we could honor a human since this was a pet blog thing. I can certainly do a post for my grandma! Thanks for the info!
Snuggles,
Twix

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thank you Freyja for letting me know about Oct 2 LIVESTRONG EVENT.
This is important,, we must all stand up together. Cancer has too much freedom, we must help stop it.
love
tweedles

JacksDad said...

Thank you for letting us know. I can't keep track of all these things! :)

houndstooth said...

Thanks for sharing this! I hadn't heard about this one!

Unknown said...

Hi Scot n Frejya,
sorry we haven't been along for so long. we are trying to catch up on everything.

That is a very touching idea.
We will definitely support it.thanks for spreading the word.
Have a grrrt week ahead,
wags,
Buddy n Ginger

♥I am Holly♥ said...

We definitely want to do that one. I have lot my mother, husband, a very good friend, a special kitty and a wonderful dog to cancer. Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Two French Bulldogs said...

very interesting..
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

Ms. ~K said...

Thanks for always spreading the good word...
~K

kissa-bull said...

we'd be furry honowed to display the badge. thank you fur all you do to help woggies out

pibble sugars, wee wiggles and pupperbreath licks
the pittie pack

Unknown said...

Thanks for telling us about this one. I didn't know about this day.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Thank you fur letting us know.

Sam & June

AC said...

Thanks for visiting me and Kona! It's good to meet you. You have a great blog and I look forward to reading more!

Very cool shout out to LIVESTRONG day. I'm running the NYC marathon in November as a fundraiser for LIVESTRONG. Such a great organization with a good community of folks rallying the cause!

Helping Shepherds of Every Color Rescue said...

Thanks for sharing this information. And we need to remember those we love.