Sunday, May 29, 2011

Give the gift of l♥ve - Help match a veteran with a rescue dog

When we needed them they were there. Now they need us - let's be there for them.
Two clicks, that's all it takes, one click here to go to Dog Bless USA, then click 'like'. You will help match a United States military veteran with a shelter dog.
Please, you can't be so busy that you don't have the time to give the gift of l♥ve to one of our veterans. After all, look how much they've given to us.

National Canine Cancer Foundation

9 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

cool posters!
Benny & Lily

An English Shepherd said...

Yes nice posters :-)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We went Mimi, Scout and Freyja,, and we did it.
We want to help too
love
tweedles

Raising Addie said...

Great post!

We have clicked and shared :)

BIG hugs to you!

Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I went along and clicked too. Brilliant posters. Hugs GJ x

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I went along and clicked too. Brilliant posters. Hugs GJ x

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Great cause! I'll go click.

Mrs. JP said...

This is a great cause. I'm not on facebook but will try to find them elsewhere.

White Dog Blog said...

What a great idea--helping two groups in need! We visited to like them AND posted on our FB page! Thanks for sharing this.